Re: [Exim] Summary and RFD about maildir quotas

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Summary and RFD about maildir quotas
On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 20:20:24 +0200, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<mm-mailinglist@???> wrote:
>Marc Haber wrote:
>> (3) Maildir++ via exim
>> - not possible yet since exim does not fully support Maildir++
>> (maildirsize file) currently. Philip, is that already wishlisted?
>> + will probably perform well on the IMAP side
>
>there are several patches out there which add maildirsize-support into
>exim (some just take the relevant code from maildrop/courier-imap
>itself, some other implement it quite rudimentaryand so on)

I am wondering why Philip didn't even wishlist this in the past. I
have seen a number of these patches here, and Philip did not comment
on them. Considering his usually extremely wise decisions, I would
like to know why maildirsize-support has not yet been incorporated
into exim. Surely Philip has a good reason for that.

Greetings
Marc