Re: [Exim] help with configuration

Author: Tony Finch
To: gul
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] help with configuration
Pavel Gulchouck <gul@???> wrote:

>For example, I have a relay 193.109.240.57 which receive mail
>for many customers' domains, it is primary MX for its. And I
>have a relay2 which is a secondary MX for all that domains.
>How can I configure relay2 for relaying all domains which has
>bestMX to 193.109.240.57 without manually enumetrating its?

Maintain a list of domains for which mx2 will relay, and configure
the access control lists to only accept email for those domains.
Then the standard dnslookup router will do the right thing.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
ST DAVIDS HEAD TO COLWYN BAY, INCLUDING ST GEORGES CHANNEL: NORTHWEST 4 OR 5,