Re: [Exim] help with configuration

Author: Pavel Gulchouck
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] help with configuration
Hi!

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 11:41:09PM +0200, Nico Erfurth writes:
> >I want to relay all domains with BestMX to some defined hosts.
> >How can I do it? If somebody do it, give me an example of
> >configuration, pls.
>
> What do you mean by "with BestMX"?

BestMX also known as primary MX, MX with the best priority.

For example, I have a relay 193.109.240.57 which receive mail
for many customers' domains, it is primary MX for its. And I
have a relay2 which is a secondary MX for all that domains.
How can I configure relay2 for relaying all domains which has
bestMX to 193.109.240.57 without manually enumetrating its?

If I setup relay-based-on-MX (use @mx_any or @mx_secondary),
anybody will allow use me as his relay by specifying my router
as MX in the DNS, and I do not want it.

> What exim-version do you use?

4.24.

> If you use exim4, have you checked the manualroute router?

Have I any possibility for do not manually enumerate all relayed
domains and relay all domains which has BestMX to 193.109.240.57?

--
                                Lucky carrier,
                                                  Pavel.