Re: [Exim] SQL Lookup modification request

Author: Rob Butler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] SQL Lookup modification request
I downloaded and looks at exim 4.24 and this feature is infact available for
the MySQL and PostgreSQL drivers. : )

Just to be complete / consistent though I checked the Interbase and Oracle
drivers and they do not support this feature.

It would be nice if this feature was added to those drivers as well so that
the capabilities across all the SQL based drivers is consistent.

Later
Rob

> > I was wondering the other day if it would be possible to use exim's SQL
> > based lookups to perform inserts into a database. From looking at the

code
> > in Exim, I can see this is not possible because the Exim SQL lookups

check
> > that a result set with data is returned. If a result set and data are

not