Re: [Exim] SQL Lookup modification request

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Rob Butler
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] SQL Lookup modification request
On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Rob Butler wrote:

> I downloaded and looks at exim 4.24 and this feature is infact available for
> the MySQL and PostgreSQL drivers. : )
>
> Just to be complete / consistent though I checked the Interbase and Oracle
> drivers and they do not support this feature.
>
> It would be nice if this feature was added to those drivers as well so that
> the capabilities across all the SQL based drivers is consistent.

I hope those who contributed the Interbase and Oracle drivers are
reading this...

I am able to run simple tests for MySQL and PostgreSQL (or at least, I
was on my old workstation, and will be again once I've got my new one
sorted), but not for Interbase or Oracle. However, pretty well all the
code for SQL drivers has not been written by me.