Re: [Exim] ISBN#: 0954452909

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] ISBN#: 0954452909
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Yves Goergen wrote:

> In fact I didn't mean to imply a 'free download'. I'm reading through
> the entire documentation at my free time now. And it's helping me a
> whole lot to understand things I've seen (and done) by now. I already
> had the idea of a PDF download when I really considered buying the
> book as an option to this. But without meaning to degrade your book
> about exim, I don't think I need it at the moment.

I have no problem with that. If everybody could make do with the
reference manual, I wouldn't have needed to write the book (which would
have saved a lot of hassls. :-)

> And since I came across the same problem of availability then, I just
> wanted to mention the possibility of an e-book at this opportunity.

I believe my publisher is aware of the e-book possibility, but it is up
to him to decide whether to try to go down that road. I know at the
moment he is working hard to try to get better distribution for the
printed book in some parts of the world where it is currently not easy
to get it.