Re: [Exim] ISBN#: 0954452909

Author: Torsten Luettgert
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] ISBN#: 0954452909
On Mit, 2003-08-20 at 18:33, Yves Goergen via COM.BOX TEMA wrote:
> [...]

Yes, I see that now. I'm sorry I jumped at you at first - please
accept my apology.

I guess it is hard to estimate the author's revenue from a book sold
online, as "pay-PDF" and compare that to a printed edition. Probably
there'd be more people buying the PDF (provided it's cheaper), and
it would also be possible to maintain it after release (at least
correcting typos etc., I guess Philip has enough to do with the
code and specification).

I for myself prefer something (professionally) printed and bound.
I have the spec in a binder, but that's just not the same as a
real book.

- Torsten