[Exim] group-quota's?

Author: hubert depesz lubaczewski
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] group-quota's?
--
hi
at first, i'll assure you that i searched through google and archives of

it might happen that i used wrong keywords, but anyway...

my question:

we are trying to build mail server based on exim4. virtual domains,
purely virtual accounts (no entries in /etc/passwd), authentication
based on sql database.

this works.

the problem is that we would like to have better control over quota's.
for example:
we have a customer named "xxx" (a company) which we sell quota of 100 mb
for mails (just an example).
within this he can create as many accounts as he wishes to.
but we still want to keep track if he didn't exceed quota.
and more:
we want to be able to setup something like this:
company "xxx" (client) - total quota: 100mb.
account a@xxx - quota: 25mb
account b@xxx - quota: 50mb
account c@xxx - quota: 25mb

or even:
company "xxx" (client) - total quota: 100mb.
account a@xxx - quota: 90mb
account b@xxx - quota: 50mb
account c@xxx - quota: 25mb

which would mean, that if mails to a@ arrive earlier - then can use up
to 90mb, and there would be only 10mb to be shared between b@ and c@.

i hope i made myself clear - my english is far from being good, so if
you didn't understand something that's necessary to help me - please say
so - i really need to do it - as soon as possible.

best regards

depesz

--
hubert depesz lubaczewski