Re: [Exim] STARTTLS help...

Author: Jeff Boehlke
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] STARTTLS help...
Perhaps I do not understand what the purpose of

tls_advertise_hosts = *

If this is not possible, then that is what I need to know. I have a sight
that is using a product called Communigate Server, they are trying to get
that server to transfer mail between them and my site over SSL and it is not
working. The company that makes the product states that they support SSL,
but perhaps they do not correctly send EHLO, because it appears to send HELO
and then try to use SSL.

Jeff Boehlke
Campus Crusade for Christ | Corporate Network Services
Jeff.Boehlke@??? | (407) 826-2914 | (407) 826-2968 -FAX
visit us at: http://www.ccci.org