RE: [Exim] Turn off outgoing spamassin scanning from exim.

Author: Ruth Ivimey-Cook
To: 'James Bean', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Turn off outgoing spamassin scanning from exim.
> Is there a way to tell exim not scan outgoing emails for spam?
> The reason I ask is that several "real" emails that have been
> going out to clients have been tagged as spam (some as high

I would agree that tagging your own mails as spam is bad; however, can
you not control the content of the messages so that they don't look like
spam? Surely if SA is tagging them as spam for you, there is a god
chance that SA at the recipient's site, or another spam-blocker, will do
the same?

So (a) adjust your ruls a bit and (b) adjust the content by adding
things that SA likes and removing things SA thinks of as spam.

HTH,

Ruth