Re: [Exim] Turn off outgoing spamassin scanning from exim.

Author: Matthew Palmer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Turn off outgoing spamassin scanning from exim.
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, James Bean wrote:

> Is there a way to tell exim not scan outgoing emails for spam?
>
> The reason I ask is that several "real" emails that have been going out
> to clients have been tagged as spam (some as high as 5.60 by
> spamassassin), and it looks unprofessional for an email going to a
> client were our own mail server as tagged it as spam........

Whelp, I'd say that you need to tune your scanning rules first up... <g>

But on a helpful note, if you take SA processing out of the routers side of
your config, that should solve the problem. Unless of course you've got
your mail system set up some other way, in which case giving a prece of your
setup would help somewhat.

#include <disclaimer.h>
Matthew Palmer, Geek In Residence
http://ieee.uow.edu.au/~mjp16