RE: [Exim] Disc or Disk?

Author: Troy Settle
To: 'Brian K. West', exim-users
New-Topics: [Exim] Router Condition problem
Subject: RE: [Exim] Disc or Disk?
The American Heritage Dictionary lists 'disc' as a variant of 'disk.' I
would look it up in the OED, but can't seem to find any public access to
it on the web and it's not worth my while to go to the library. It's
rather sad that we can't freely access the authoritative source for our
own language.

Personally, I dislike 'disc' in any context, wether it be a FD, HDD, CD,
DVD, or one of those things used in the Olympics (discus).

--
Troy Settle
Pulaski Networks