Re: [Exim] Exim and SpamAssassin: Spam tagged, now what?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tom Kistner
To: Murray Alexander, Exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim and SpamAssassin: Spam tagged, now what?
Murray Alexander wrote:

> So, how are other people managing their spam? What are you doing with it? I

Stop managing this pile of junk. You really should have better things to
do :)

> thought of sending it to a "quarantine" account, but then it would be
> "delivered". A "false positive" message would then be awkward to "deliver"
> to the intended recipient (who would almost certainly reply to me, not the
> original sender).

Don't freeze the junk. As you see, it starts to smell. Mark it with a
special header or even subject tag and then let the end users do the
filtering in their MUAs.

I normally do no advertisements, but you could upgrade to exim 4 and use
either exiscan or SA-exim.

regards,

/tom