Re: [Exim] Exim and SpamAssassin: Spam tagged, now what?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Malte Geierhos
To: Lista Exim
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim and SpamAssassin: Spam tagged, now what?
hi !

could you please post a bit more of your transport since i
have no idea where to place it ...

my maildir transport looks like this...

directory = ${lookup mysql{ SELECT maildir FROM users where
address='${quote_mysql:${local_part}@${domain}}' and is_alias='no'}}

but you've made a condition which string has to be appended, but ??

would be very fine...

malte