[Exim] List matching problems

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Michael Jakscht
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] List matching problems

Hi,

as you could read in my last posts, I'm trying to lookup some fields
via lsearches or wildlsearches (in a pipe transport).
Following problem:

I have a file with a list of some mappings:

exim-users:                     rzv.lists.exim-users
exim-users.exim.org:            rzv.lists.exim-users
exim-users@???:            rzv.lists.exim-users

I'm using the following command to try to lookup any exim-users
information in the headers.
I chosed the List-Id header information.

But this does'nt work, not with a lsearch, not with a
partial-lsearch, not with a normal wildlsearch and even not with a
partial-wildlsearch.
Ii think that all other lookups don't fit here. Is this right?
So even when I change the header I want to look for from List-Id to
List-Post exim can find nothing.
Although when I change to $message_headers instead of "h_list-id:"
there is absolutely no match.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanx for all hints!

Michael