[Exim] Exim and SpamAssassin: Spam tagged, now what?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Murray Alexander
To: Exim Users List
Betreff: [Exim] Exim and SpamAssassin: Spam tagged, now what?
I'm running RedHat 8.0, Exim 3.36, and SpamAssassin 2.55. All the troubles I
had installing these were the result of my inexperience. However, it's now
running like a champ, and tagging spam. So, I wrote a system filter to
freeze "spam" messages. Now I've got over 1,000.

Using 'eximon' is frustrating. Updating the queue list takes several minutes
of watching the display flicker. Then, when I remove a message (for
example), I have to sit there watching it again.

I whipped up a quick Perl script to delete messages from an edited list
produced by 'exim -bp', but my GUI-oriented colleagues are going to need
something a bit easier. Preferably with mouse clicks...

So, how are other people managing their spam? What are you doing with it? I
thought of sending it to a "quarantine" account, but then it would be
"delivered". A "false positive" message would then be awkward to "deliver"
to the intended recipient (who would almost certainly reply to me, not the
original sender).