[Exim] Obscure Config

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Daniel Cafe
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Obscure Config
Hi,

I dont know if anything like this has been answered on the list before
(I did have a search through the archives, but couldnt find anything)

I'm wanting to set up exim as a SMTP host that does the following.

When a user sends a message, the SMTP server will do two things.

1) Relay the message to a particular machine on some port not
necessarily 25. (This machine is not set up as a secondary MX)

2) Send the message on to the intended recipient

Is there a way to configure exim to work like this?

Regards

Daniel

... "Maybe the universe IS fuzzy." --- Hubble Telescope Scientists