Re: [Exim] open relay question

Author: Georg Köstler
To: Eduard Coman
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] open relay question
Hello Eduard and Others responding to me,

> Hello,
> This is from Exim's configure file:
>
> # If you want Exim to support the "percent hack" for all your local
> domains,
> # uncomment the following line. This is the feature by which mail
> addressed
> # to x%y@z (where z is one of your local domains) is locally rerouted to
> # x@y and sent on. Otherwise x%y is treated as an ordinary local part.
>
> # percent_hack_domains = *

This is very helful info to me, I'll going to change that and restart
the test. Sorry for my ignorance, never heard of the percent hack
before.

Exim did not relay that message anyhow, but what i was wondering
in the first place, was that the test stopped here (QUIT), whereas on
a different mailserver there were running a lot more tests. Anyhow.

@Nigel: I did mention the exim version (3-35) hence request to
delete the black mark :-)

Georg

--