Re: [Exim] Forwarding Director Help

Author: Gordon McKee
To: William Thompson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Forwarding Director Help
Hi

Sorry to be a pain - I have now modified my config to the following, but I
still get the following error (at the bottom). I can see why I get the
spool error because the files doesn't exist but exim seems to be truncating
the $domain that is the pointer to the file name.

#localuser:
# driver = accept
# check_local_user
# transport = local_delivery

### Modified localusers check ###
localuser:
driver = accept
# condition =
{lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/usr/local/etc/exim/aliases/$domain}{
yes}{no}}
condition =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/usr/local/etc/exim/aliases/$
domain}{yes}{no}}
check_local_user
transport = local_delivery

### Relay Certain Domains to internal NT Server - GDM 23/03/2003 ###
special:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = optimalprofit.com nt-opro-h0.gdmckee.home : themckees.co.uk
nt-op
ro-h0.gdmckee.home

### Virtual Domains Router - GDM ###
virtual:
driver = redirect
domains = dbm;/usr/local/etc/exim/domains.db
no_more
#file = /usr/local/etc/exim/aliases/$domain
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/usr/local/etc/exim/aliases/$domain}}

kursk# exim -bp gordon@???
      gordon@optimalpr
    *** spool read error: No such file or directory ***

kursk#

Many thanks for your help

Gordon