Re: [Exim] Forwarding Director Help

Author: William Thompson
To: Gordon McKee
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Forwarding Director Help
> I don't just host the one domain, so virtual is used. I have other domains
> like gdmckee.com as well. what I want to be able to do is mix and match, so
> gdm@??? goes to a different location to gdm@???.

Ok, so about the users you want dropped locally, are they all in a single
domain or are they in multiple domains?

If you modify what I gave you to add your other domains that you want
dropped locally, any combination of local_parts and domains will be dropped
locally. If you don't want that, remove local_parts and domains and replace
with:

condition = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/some/file}{yes}{no}}