[Exim] MX + Exim = relay_host?

Author: Pablo Fischer
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] MX + Exim = relay_host?
Hi all!

First of all, Im using Debian Woody, for my mail server im using: exim
and ipopd-ssl.

Ok, I have a domain: pablo.com.mx

1. I set up in the DNS a MX called: pablo.com.mx, pablo.com.mx its
pointing to an IP (my server), so to send a mail to a user of
pablo.com.mx, I need to mail to user@???, right?. And if the MX
is mail.pablo.com.mx I need to send mail to user@???,
right?

2. In my localnetwork, I can send mails to users with my smtp server, In
computer A, I can mail to user2@??? and user2 can check his
mail and receive the mail that user1 sent to him.

So, my mail server its working fine for my local network. But the
problem cames here:

Every time I send mail to user@???, from hotmail (for example)
in my mainlog of exim, I get this:

refused relay (sender & host_accept_relay) to <pablo@???> from
<tzimiscemx@???> H=f81.law12.hotmail.com (hotmail.com)
[64.4.19.81]

So I thing its a bad configuration of my exim, cause IM GETTING THE
MAIL.. but...?. I repeat, this also happens If an external ISP try to
send mails to me.

However, my exim.conf its in:
http://pablo.com.mx/exim.conf

I hope to solve my problem with your help, thanks!

Pablo Fischer
--
Pablo Fischer <exilion@???>