Re: [Exim] Re: ANTISPAM reply-based unblock-sender-email (w…

Author: ayp
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: ANTISPAM reply-based unblock-sender-email (www/reply)
Hello Suresh!

03 May 2003, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

SR> 2. HELO freemail (say yahoo.com) from an IP which does not have that
SR> freemail's rDNS is also a pretty sure sign of spam / virus mail.

What is the best way to realize it?

I can wrote condition for yahoo.com, for mail.com, etc. But I want to
maintain one list of freemail domains, so the following check should be
applied for each member of list:

if ($sender_helo_name == $member) and ($sender_host_name != .* + $member)
then reject it

(Check for forward and reverse DNS resolution is done always)

--
Alexey Y. Promokhov, system administrator
Joint Stock Venture "GP Telecom", Moscow, Russia