Re: [Exim] Connection timed out?

Author: John Jetmore
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Connection timed out?
On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Philip Hazel wrote:

> have to learn some network debugging fast... Here is my opportunity to
> recommend a book written by the person who is publishing my new Exim 4
> book (it's at last at the printers, guys).
>
> Practical TCP/IP
> Designing, Using, and Troubleshooting TCP/IP Networks on Linux and Windows
> by Niall Mansfield
> Published by Addison Wesley 2003
> ISBN 0 201 75078 3

Not being much of a TCP wonk myself, I went to amazon to check this out
and found the following review from April 11:

DO NOT PURCHASE...Q/A failed the publisher on this one...it is missing
chapters 19 and 20 (pages 549-580) are repeated twice. Still attempting to
get in touch with Addison-Wesley...

Does your copy suffer from this problem?

--John