Re: [Exim] Configuration...

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Luiz Felipe
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Configuration...
On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Luiz Felipe wrote:

> Well, it is legal....The server is a particular server. The situation
> is: I want to check if my workers are working ok. To do that I need to
> see every email that they receive. What is the process?
> Somebody on the network send a mail to someone on the internet...this
> person (someone on the internet) will reply to the sender (Somebody on
> the network) ...but this email (reply) will stay in "STAND BY". The
> administrator will read every mail in "STAND BY" and allow the
> transmission to the real destin (NETWORK). Is it possible...?

If you only want to check that they are working OK, it might be enough
if exim sends your administrator a copy of every email.
That way your workers can get on with their email-dependent work
even when your administrator has more urgent things to do.
It is really important that every email is checked *before* your worker
reads it ?

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna