Re: [Exim] Configuration...

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tony Earnshaw
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Configuration...
fre, 2003-03-28 kl. 03:37 skrev Luiz Felipe:

> Well, it is legal....The server is a particular server. The situation
> is: I want to check if my workers are working ok. To do that I need to
> see every email that they receive. What is the process?
> Somebody on the network send a mail to someone on the internet...this
> person (someone on the internet) will reply to the sender (Somebody on the network) ...but this email (reply) will stay in "STAND BY". The administrator will read every mail in "STAND BY" and allow the transmission to the real destin (NETWORK). Is it possible...?

1: It is perfectly legal here in Holland, as long as each single
employee has agreed to it in writing as a condition of his/her
employment;
2: The implementation is trivial, imagination is the only boundary;
3: I don't suppose you ever envisage having a large firm;
4: Imagination (also known as empathy) is the only boundary;
5: You might experience a workforce problem at some time;
6: You might need extra liquidity insurance as soon as your competitors
get to know and spread the word;
7: I'm awfully glad I never considered working for you :->

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw