Re: [Exim] Configuration...

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Luiz Felipe
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Configuration...
On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 11:14:39PM +0100, Asbj?rn H?iland Aarrestad wrote:
> James P. Roberts skreiv:
> >>Hy, I have a problem....
> >>I want to redirect every email that my server receive to an account.
> >>The user of that account will read each message and send it to the
> >>correct user. How can I do that using the configuration file ? Is it
> >>possible? I'm waiting your email.
> >>
> >My initial reaction is, "Why would you do that?" followed closely by, "Make
> >sure that is legal to do in your location!" Next, "Why make it a manual
> >process, when it could be automated?" Lastly, as another person already
> >posted, "Yes, it is possible to do." (driver = redirect)
>
> I must agree on this! Most probably you will get a much better solution
> to you problem if you try to explain the problem you have, and see if
> somebody on the list have a good solution. Manual sorting of the mail
> sound like a big task, and is most probably not needed. (and as James is
> writing, you need to check if this is leagal)
>
> regards
> Asbj?rn

Well, it is legal....The server is a particular server. The situation
is: I want to check if my workers are working ok. To do that I need to
see every email that they receive. What is the process?
Somebody on the network send a mail to someone on the internet...this
person (someone on the internet) will reply to the sender (Somebody on the network) ...but this email (reply) will stay in "STAND BY". The administrator will read every mail in "STAND BY" and allow the transmission to the real destin (NETWORK). Is it possible...?