RE: [Exim] Using ACL to block spaam... possible?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Angel Marin
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Lukas, exim-users
Aihe: RE: [Exim] Using ACL to block spaam... possible?
Hi,

Perhaps you are testing your config from a host in relay_from_hosts list so
your server is accepting to relay messages even if you are not authenticated
(just as it is configured).

If you want to force authentication even from your local network:

  accept  hosts          =  +relay_from_hosts
          authenticated  = *

Or just put only localhost ip in relay_from_hosts named list.

Regards,

--
Angel Marin
http://anmar.eu.org/