Re: [Exim] Using ACL to block spaam... possible?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Giuliano Gavazzi
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Lukas, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Using ACL to block spaam... possible?
At 14:34 +0000 2003/03/23, Lukas wrote:
[..]
>You are right... it was a mistake... I realized it the moment I pasted the =
>config file to my previous message. I corrected it to 192.168.1.0/24. Howev=
>er I checked my logs and spam attempts came from 211.xxxxxx and 218.xxxxxx.

yeah, but these were only attempts. I mean, you cannot avoid
attempts, the important thing is that, as is it now, you are not
open-relaying. Of course I might have overlooked something, but this
is my impression (I tested in particular the accept based on the
sender being a local user, using your email address, and it did not
work).

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/