Re: [Exim] exilist 0.2 - exim based list manager

Author: Odhiambo G. Washington
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exilist 0.2 - exim based list manager
* Tony Finch <dot@???> [20030313 19:42]: wrote:
> Tom Kistner <tom@???> wrote:
> >
> >Some of you may have seen that I have written an exim-based mailing list
> >manager that I use for my exiscanusers mailing list.
>
> What does it have that other list managers don't? I'm particularly
> interested in pluggable user interfaces (web/mail/shell/custom) and
> the ability to distribute list message handling across a cluster of
> email servers. Too many list managers seem to be a new design of
> triangular wheel.

Very light (compared to Tssk!!) and virtual domain support out of the box!
So far that's what I've seen...

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash@???>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Consultants are mystical people who ask a company for a number and then
give it back to them.