Re: [Exim] exilist 0.2 - exim based list manager

Author: Tony Finch
To: tom
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exilist 0.2 - exim based list manager
Tom Kistner <tom@???> wrote:

>Some of you may have seen that I have written an exim-based mailing list
>manager that I use for my exiscanusers mailing list.

What does it have that other list managers don't? I'm particularly
interested in pluggable user interfaces (web/mail/shell/custom) and
the ability to distribute list message handling across a cluster of
email servers. Too many list managers seem to be a new design of
triangular wheel.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
FAEROES: SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7 DECREASING 4. OCCASIONAL RAIN. MAINLY GOOD.