[Exim] Re: [exiscanusers] exilist 0.2 - exim based list mana…

Author: Norm
To: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users, exiscanusers
Subject: [Exim] Re: [exiscanusers] exilist 0.2 - exim based list manager
> Some of you may have seen that I have written an exim-based mailing list
> manager that I use for my exiscanusers mailing list.

Yes, I'd noticed this, but didn't want to pry, figuring you'd release it when
you were ready. ;)

I have just the one quick question, even before having installed it...

> You need
>    - a MySQL server (not necessarily on the same machine)

Any plans for other database support? I'm more of a postgresql man, myself.
But I'll give it a go anyway, looks good.

                     "Blessed is the norm."    John Wyndham