Re: [Exim] Exim version 4.14

Author: Odhiambo G. Washington
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim version 4.14
* Nico Erfurth <masta@???> [20030312 19:21]: wrote:

> So, again a BIG thanks to Philip (and all the contributors and
> local_scan-writers) for making exim what it is, the best and most
> flexible MTA I've ever seen.

I second (third, fourth, ...nth) this observation by Nico. When I
read the NewStuff, I also did think within myself if other MTAs will
ever catch up wit the flexibility that Dr. Philip [1] has built into this
demon ;-)
Thank you doc.

[1] In the commonwealth (where I live), it's rude to just call someone
    of Phil's callibre by his bare name. I may be wrong but if my
    primary school teacher (r.i.p) would wake up today, I'd be in for
    a thorough bashing if he overhead me calling Philip just Philip!

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash@???>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Take my word for it, the silliest woman can manage a clever man, but it
needs a very clever woman to manage a fool.
        -- Kipling