Re: [Exim] More on exiscan demime facility

Author: Patrick Boutilier
To: exim-users
CC: exiscanusers
Subject: Re: [Exim] More on exiscan demime facility
IMP 3.1 (haven't had a chance to try IMP 3.2 yet) also causes the same
problems.

A message that you sent was rejected by the local scanning code that
checks incoming messages on this system. The following error was given:

This message contains a broken MIME container (base64 line length
exceeds 76 characters).