Re: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT w/o reason

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: Andreas Gietl, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT w/o reason
No, that was not my comment (I just stated my ignorance in that
regard). What I said is that the error

> > 4611 processing "accept"
>> 4611 check hosts = +relay_from_hosts
>> 4611 gethostbyname returned 3 (NO_RECOVERY)
> > 4611 host not found

indicated that a name was not resolved (I was not so detailed, but
this was all implied), so i suspected that the list was not composed
by IP addresses only.
This is my reply then:

At 9:56 +0000 2003/02/17, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
>Even if that is possible (that I do not know), have you got in
>/etc/relayhosts *only* IP addresses or also names? 'cause the error
>you reported looks like it failed to resolve an IP address from a
>name.

Please, if others are prepared to spend their time to help, you
should perhaps spend some time to understand and reply to their
suggestions.

Giuliano