Re: [Exim] Exim4: unknown named list error

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joe Lewis
A: jhorne, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim4: unknown named list error
I have a simple question, that I have not been able to find the error on
the web, nor in the documentation. It appears that some of you have
solved this problem, and are using exim 4.10.

We've declared a domain list such as :

    domainlist local_domains = mysql;SELECT DISTINCT domain FROM \
    mail_domains WHERE mail_host='localhost'

In addition to that, in our acl section for exim includes lines such as:

    domains       = +local_domains

When I telnet to port 25 and simulate the SMTP protocol, I get a
response of :

    421 Unexpected failure, please try later
    Connection closed by foreign host.

If I run the exim daemon using the -v option, and watch the logs when I
perform the above test, I get an error :

    unknown named list "+local_domains"

Can anyone help? Please e-mail me off-list, as I am not a member of
this list.
Joe Lewis, Systems Integration
joe@???
Sharktooth Systems, LLC