Re: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT w/o reason

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andreas Gietl
A: Giuliano Gavazzi, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT w/o reason
On Tuesday 25 February 2003 23:55, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
> Excuse me!? I suggested, and Philip supported the conjecture, that
> the problem might be a hostname rather than an address in your
> relay_from_hosts, but I do not recollect any feedback from you. Could
> you please answer that question, positively or negatively, and also,
> please, edit a bit your followups...

mr hazel answered your comment. He stated that a file might be included
directly and that every line in the file would become an object in the list.
So no lsearch would be needed

--
e-admin internet gmbh
Andreas Gietl                                            tel +49 941 3810884

PGP/GPG-Key unter http://www.e-admin.de/gpg.html