Re: [Exim] opinion on unconditional accept for postmaster

Author: Mike Meredith
To: Giuliano Gavazzi, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] opinion on unconditional accept for postmaster
On Tuesday 10 December 2002 09:40, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
> Does this comment imply that it is not compulsory to accept every
> email addressed to postmaster, in particular when it smells like spam
> like the following:

Personally I believe that mail addressed to postmaster *must* be
accepted and *must* be read. That's arguably a little too strict for
personal domains though.

- --
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer   /~\ The ASCII
University of Portsmouth                    \ / Ribbon Campaign
                                             X  Against HTML
Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security         / \ Email!