Re: [Exim] Re: AOL style addresses

Author: Debian User
To: Bernard Massot, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: AOL style addresses
> On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 03:50:01PM -0500, Debian User wrote:
>                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^
>                                           update your /etc/passwd

I don't like to give my name out to everyone I send mail to.
So I just leave it as Debian User...

> > OK, what I want to do is have all mail that doesn't have a
> > domain name to have a domain added to it.
> >
> > basically "anyname" becomes "anyname@???"
>
> what about using "qualify_domain" ?

I am, the line reads:
qualify_domain = rainbox.hn.org
Also, I do this even though it should default to qualify_domain:
qualify_recipient = rainbox.hn.org

So when I send mail, and put say "visaris" in the to: line, My server
replies with somthing like: "501: adress must contain a domain"
Somthing like that anyways.....

Hmmm, any thoughts?

~Aaron