Re: [Exim] Snapshot for GnuTLS testing

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Snapshot for GnuTLS testing
On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 12:48:37PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
[...]
> The main reason for this snapshot is that I have just spent some
> time making it work with GnuTLS as an alternative to OpenSSL. Nikos
> Mavroyanopoulos sent me some "proof of concept" code, but I have had
> to work on it quite a bit to fit it into the existing code properly,
> and to get it to pass all my tests.

[...]

That is really great. I was just pondering whether my command of the
English language was good enough to write a nice letter to the
mysql-authors to ask for an exception for linking against OpenSSL.

Now it looks like I could do without this and legally ship an exim
package with support for SSL and MySQL.
            cu andreas