Re: [Exim] Snapshot for GnuTLS testing

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Snapshot for GnuTLS testing
On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> I hope the readfile and home_directory patch will be included in the
> next version.

A snapshot is not a version! :-)

I have a rather long list of work that has piled up while I've been
concentrating on other things. I am working my way through it - there
are a number of patches for different things that people want. With
luck, I hope to have most of them in the next real version, but I don't
expect it to be ready for a couple of months.

> Seems correct to me (I needed to import your key from the appendend
> message, you should publish it on a keyserver).

It's on blackhole.pca.dfn.de; any suggestions for other servers? I
thought the keyservers synchronized with each other.

> > (Ross is using PGP, so was not able to sign my key directly.)
>
> This shouldn't be a problem, AFAIK heise (a german company) is signed
> gnupg-keys with there pgp-keys too.

I don't understand the details, but he said he couldn't.

Philip