Re: [Exim] exim capable of sorting incoming mail?

Author: Tamas TEVESZ
To: Robert Wilhelm Land
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim capable of sorting incoming mail?
On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Robert Wilhelm Land wrote:

> Can I take that for granted since I _want_ to use mutt and therefor
> need a MTA to at least send the mail out?

no. as far as i know, mutt can talk smtp all by itself.

however, i'm not quite sure mutt can do queueing. which you will miss
badly, if you are not permanently connected (i assume you don't just
want to hand-send your postponed messages every time you connect...)

the way i'd phrase it is probably something like "you don't *need* an
mta, but it surely *helps* you a lot".

--
(void)