Re: [OT] [Exim] SUMMARY: feedback on potential new exim grap…

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: David
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [OT] [Exim] SUMMARY: feedback on potential new exim graphic
On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 David@??? wrote:

> > The last two are really good, with the last one being my personal
> > favorite, ie http://www.sharpblue.com/exim/eximarrow5.png
>
> Sorry for cluttering up the list with this stuff, but based on a couple of
> suggestions I've just updated that page with some revisions to the
> designs.

I prefer the arrows going clockwise too (even though I have degrees in
Mathematics, and anti-clockwise is "positive" in a mathematical sense).
It must be a cultural thing. I don't find "clutter" near the i a
problem.

I see that Jim has also updated his proposals.

Here's my suggestion as to how to proceed:

Next week I am on vacation. You can all continue to suggest and debate
while I'm away. When I get back, i.e. at the start of October, we can
have an informal poll lasting about a week - I'll ask on the lists for
people to mail me.

I'll look at the results of the poll and then choose the logo I like
best. Isn't that the way democracy usually works? :-)