Re: [Exim] SUMMARY: feedback on potential new exim graphic

Autor: Yann Golanski
A: David
CC: exim-users, Philip Hazel
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] SUMMARY: feedback on potential new exim graphic
Quoth David@??? on Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 08:08:45 -0700
> Any of these could easily be tweaked and/or polished to full logo quality
> if people like the design. Personally I prefer the last two:
>
> http://www.sharpblue.com/exim/

The last two are really good, with the last one being my personal
favorite, ie http://www.sharpblue.com/exim/eximarrow5.png

Has my vote.... or ghost vote... or whatever Phil choses to call it.
*grin*

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun