Re: [Exim] SUMMARY: feedback on potential new exim graphic

Autor: David
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] SUMMARY: feedback on potential new exim graphic
On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Jim Knoble wrote:

> http://www.pobox.com/~jmknoble/exim/exim-logo-new.html

Oh that totally reminds me, I mentioned this topic to my girlfriend (after
seeing Jim's great clean design). She decided to do four very quick
proposals (she said she had some other idea which was "better" but hasn't
worked on it since). I have to admit I don't know if the lack of colour is
because this is a rough draft, because she didn't know what colours people
might like or because she liked the black/white/grey effect.

Any of these could easily be tweaked and/or polished to full logo quality
if people like the design. Personally I prefer the last two:

http://www.sharpblue.com/exim/

DG