[Exim] Exim 4 - Autoreply and MySQL

Autor: Andre Docena Correa
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim 4 - Autoreply and MySQL
Hi Exim users, I am trying to set up an autoreply using Exim and MySQL. My users are already being authenticated in a MySQL DB. I am trying something like this for the autoresponder transport:

mysql_autoresponder_transport:
    driver = autoreply
    reply_to = "${local_part}@${domain}"
    to          = ${sender_address}
    from        = "${local_part}@${domain}"
    subject     = ${lookup mysql{'SELECT ar_subject FROM  \
 passwd WHERE id='${local_part}@${domain}' AND autoreply = \
 '1''}{$value}{"Auto Reply"}}
    text        = ${lookup mysql{'SELECT ar_msg FROM passwd  \
 WHERE login='${local_part}@${domain}' AND autoreply = '1''} \ {$valuefail}

I get no erros nor replies...

I've tried to ready the FAQ and Exim 4 specs but couldnt figure out what is wrong here...

Anybody can help me!?

I would like to put some kind of filter for users like majordomo, postmaster, listmaster (mailling list managers) not receive autoreplies. Any help with this will be appreciate too.

Tks for your help in advance.

Andre