Re: [Exim] FormMail.pl

Autor: Alan J. Flavell
A: John D. Strohfus
CC: Exim users list
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] FormMail.pl

Please see http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/

> If someone is using Matt's Script Archive "FormMail.pl"

...then they'd be well advised to take Matt's advice:

While the free code found at my web site has not evolved much in
recent years, the general programming practices and standards of CGI
programs have. nms is an attempt by very active programmers in the
Perl community to bring the quality of code for these types of
programs up to date and eliminate some of the bad programming
practices and bugs found in the existing Matt's Script Archive code.

> with EXIM I would love to see the modified script you used or any
> documentation.

As I understand it, exim should have sufficient functional equivalence
to sendmail to be called in the same way. If you have a specific
problem, then I'm sure the list could help, given enough detail. But I
couldn't in all conscience leave the more fundamental issue
unmentioned.