Re: [Exim] FormMail.pl

Autor: Davin Overland
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] FormMail.pl
The best thing you can do for yourself is to get this person to reconsider
using formmail. Most versions have gaping holes in them that will allow you
to send email to anybody, from anybody, without any referral checking or
anything and because the script runs on the same machine as your MTA it's
going to go. Some patient spammers have sent upwards ot 100,000 emails
using insecure formmail - this is not hearsay...it happened on one of our
servers.

Davin/