[Exim] FormMail.pl

Autor: John D. Strohfus
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] FormMail.pl
Do you know what changes are necessary within the widely popular script FormMail.pl?
http://www.formmail.com/formmail.html

I am helping a customer migrate webservers and the new host is using an Instagate EX2 with EXIM running for it's MTA. The "Interface" section states that I can just replace "/usr/sbin/sendmail" with "/usr/sbin/exim" however that is not working. I am sure there are others out there who are running formmail with EXIM.

If someone is using Matt's Script Archive "FormMail.pl" with EXIM I would love to see the modified script you used or any documentation.

Thanks,

- John

Homepages Etc., Inc.
Internet Consulting Services