Re: [Exim] exim + exiscan + spamassassin - Need an idea.

Autor: Tim Jackson
A: Eric Renfro
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim + exiscan + spamassassin - Need an idea.
Hi Eric, on Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:44:07 -0500 you wrote:

> I'm running exim with exiscan virus checking email, and SpamAssassin
> (not with sa-exim), to mark spam-mail, and score it appropriately.
> What I'm trying to do, is actually MTA-level bypassing email, with a
> spam-score >= 100, basically sending those to /dev/null.

Why not use sa-exim then? It's very configurable and you don't have to use
all the features of it; you could just set it to devnull anything >100.
Although to be honest, even if you were being conservative, you could
probably permreject anything >30 (if in doubt, use it's logging capability
to save rejected mails to a file...)

Otherwise, you could write an Exim system filter to filter out anything
with SA score >100.

Tim