[Exim] exim + exiscan + spamassassin - Need an idea.

Autor: Eric Renfro
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] exim + exiscan + spamassassin - Need an idea.
Hey guys.

I'm running exim with exiscan virus checking email, and SpamAssassin (not with
sa-exim), to mark spam-mail, and score it appropriately.

What I'm trying to do, is actually MTA-level bypassing email, with a
spam-score >= 100, basically sending those to /dev/null. The 100+ score is
based off a SpamAssassin SQL-based userpref whitelist/blacklist. If the user
sets a blacklist, then I want my MTA to treat it accordingly, dropping it
instead of sending it.

The reason why I don't want to use an MDA, like procmail or maildrop is this
is a system using LDAP for local real users, and postgresql for virtual
domain users. The setup for that alone is complex enough to make it a
mind-numbing experience trying to get this system working properly.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated,

PS: Please cross-post your replies to the list, and to my private email:
psi-jack@???, to help insure I receive it. This list is too active
for me to keep up most times.

Eric Renfro